Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users, existing clients, and potential new clients. We may collect your IP, First name, Last name, Email address, Contact information including phone number, Country and demographic information etc., Job title, Company/business name, Website Urls and information posted by you on a public space on various social media platforms belonging to you and your sites.
Information You Give Us
In order to contact us, using our contact us form/page, send us your Request for Proposal, Request for Quote, Request for Information of project requirement or inquiry, cold call, emails, messaging services handles (Skype, Whatsapp, Google Hangout), etc. In case you are buying one of our ready-made product or service online from our website, we may ask you about your credit card information as well, which is securely processed and transferred, using high-level encryption, to our 3rd party payment gateway processor partners as we do not store any credit card details on our website or server(s).
Our sales and marketing team may collect other publicly available information about you from online sources where you and your business information is listed i.e. directories, classifieds, your own website, online social media networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, through affiliate channel or advertisement, etc.
What we do with this Information
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- To respond your requests or questions.
- To keep the records internally.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you emails periodically about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To send you transnational communication.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.