TERMS & CONDITIONS
Responsive Root Technologies Website Terms and Conditions of Use PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site.
Protection of Information
Internet transmissions are never completely private and secure. You understand that any message or information you send via any site may be read or intercepted by others. You will not be permitted to make use of the site for illegal purposes or terms that are prohibited. Furthermore, you should not give your password to anyone. If you share your computer with other people you should LOG OUT from the Responsive Root web site and close your browser window when you are done. You should not acquire unauthorized access to a site or user account, computer network, or system by virtue of hacking passwords or through any other procedure. Responsive Root Technologies will not be responsible for any loss and damage by downloading content, information, or materials whatsoever caused through the use of the Responsive Root web site.
Responsive Root Technologies may alter or even for that matter discontinue any material on the website at any given time and this includes the features as well as the content. The right to change or alter the terms and conditions of the content rests solely with Responsive Root Technologies.
The content that is presented on the website i.e. Publications, products, content, or services referenced herein or on the Site is the exclusive property of Responsive Root Technologies. Hence, you cannot reproduce or republish, copy or imitate or even transmit or upload material without gaining the prior consent of the company. Unauthorized usage of materials that appear in this website will lead to copyright, legal, or trademark violations.
Terms of Service
- The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Responsive Root Technologies.
- If purchased by us, Domain & Hosting server fee will be charged on a yearly basis. If the client wants to move/ transfer his domain/services to another company, 15 days of prior notification via email is required to handover credentials to the client or new company.
- The amount paid towards the website or any other service mentioned in the Responsive Root website is 100% Non-Refundable at any circumstances.
- The payment of the balance is due immediately on completion of the web project. We reserve the right not to launch a web project until full payment has been received.
- The website will be handed once the client checks the full functionality & completed work. Client’s website is offered as a single contract and no guarantee of the availability of future support from Responsive Root Technologies is offered unless an ongoing support package has been agreed.
- cPanel (with Login details) will be shared to the client upon request, After handover the cPanel to client, we are not responsible for any changes made to the website by the client or the client’s agents.
- On today’s Internet, problems caused by viruses and website hacking, malicious software, spyware are a fact of life. It is highly unlikely that these will affect your website, and Responsive Root Technologies will endeavor to protect it from this as much as we can during its creation, but after the website is handed over to the client or live on the server, we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by illegal activity or the actions of others.
- Responsive Root Technologies reserves the right to display and link of the completed website as part of our portfolio and to write about the project on websites, in magazine articles and in books about web/app design.
- We design websites and mobile applications in accordance with the client’s specifications. The client guarantees that the website and its content comply with current online trading laws and regulations. Any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, logos, trademarks, service marks, artwork, or videos that it provides to us for inclusion in the website are either owned by the client, or that client has permission from the owner to use them on the website. Responsive Root Technologies cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply with laws and regulations.
Responsive Root Technologies have the right to amend any or all of the above terms and conditions, guidelines, disclaimers at any time without any prior notice. This agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the government of India. All subjects to Noida (India) Jurisdiction only. And by reading it, you have irrevocably consented to the private jurisprudence of the law court in case there is any dispute arising from or pertaining to using this website.